Evaluation Deputy Director of R&D Center 1
1. Carrying out work under the leadership of the Company branch leaders, and collecting, sorting, analyzing, evaluating and archiving the corresponding test data;
2. Managing the sample room and archive room of R&D Laboratory;
3. Obtaining evidence for the Laboratory and managing the program files;
4. Preparing test and evaluation reports and the corresponding special reports and documents;
5. Carrying out theoretical training among Laboratory personnel.
1. Bachelor degree, or above with major in polymer;
2. Work experience of 2 years or above, and familiar with the PVC index relevance in the whole process, from synthesis to processing;
3. Having strong ability to sort out data and to edit documents;
4. Having a good command of literal software, graph editing software and image-text processing software.
DUE TO： January 5, 2016
Instrument Detectors 3
1. Carry out work under the leadership of the Detection Director, and complying with related technology disciplines and systems and confidentiality rules and regulations;
2. Cooperating in equipment management and detection of R&D Laboratory;
3. Cooperating with the Director in completing processing equipment operation and management;
4. Maintaining test equipment to ensure the safety of detection and processing validation process in the Laboratory.
1. Junior college degree, or above, with major in chemistry, analysis, machinery, electronics and other related ones;
2. Having strong manipulative ability and learning ability.
DUE TO：January 5,2016
Plastic Processing Operator 1
1. Junior high school degree, or above;
2. Having experience of more than 5 years in PVC processing operation, and having a good command of PVC mixing, extrusion, molding and other processing operations;
3. Having certain understanding of the molds and screws, having strong manipulative ability, and being able to bear hardships.
DUE TO：January 5,2016
Sales Assistant 1
1. Assisting Sales Manager in communication and business negotiation with customers;
2. Assisting Sales Manager in summarizing sales performance and analyzing customer production and demand data;
3. Establishing customer archives, and providing documents and samples required by the Marketing Department, in a timely manner;
4. Recording business calls, and completing other tasks assigned by superiors;
5. Assisting salesman in collecting payments for goods;
6. This job requires business trips at variable intervals.
1. Having strong responsibility with chariness;
2. Being able to bear hardships and having strong ability to adapt to the environment;
3. Having communication and negotiation abilities, and being able to live on friendly terms with others;
4. Those with the chemical knowledge background, and experience in sales in the plastic processing industry, will be preferred.
Work address: No.411~2, Bailong Road, Panlong District, Kunming, Yunnan. Once hired, you will be offered liberal wages and benefits.
DUE TO：December 12, 2015